Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tighten Up

As much as I complain about Ohio weather, I am very thankful to live in a part of the US that has changing seasons. I'll still yammer that it's always too wet in the spring, too hot in the summer, not chilly enough in the fall & bloody freezing and hazardous in the winter -- but there's nothing better than the changing of the seasons. 

One of my favorite things about the gradual change from fall to winter:
The return of the purple tights

I should be ashamed that I've had these tights for years... Or should I? I suppose tights don't have an expiration date. If anything, I'm impressed that I haven't manage to destroy them with snags & recklessness like so many others before them. Alas, one pair of purple tights isn't going to sustain me during this gray, frigid Ohio winter.

Some contenders: both courtesy of Fred Flare

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, me lovelies?