Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Want

This week. Oh, this week! I've had better, but I suppose, I've also had worse. Time for some things that make me smile. Santa? Feel free to drop these off right after you deliver that steamy lumberjack that I've had my eye on. Pretty please?


Sleep has been scarce these past few weeks. Too much caffeine, not enough exercise, and a nightly pickle consumption leave the peepers looking less than fresh. Anything referencing Buffy the Vampire Slayer gets two thumbs up in my book. And how can you go wrong with a little Holly Golightly in your life?


Pure genius. All those missing pen caps (no, not my pens. I throw them away if they're missing their caps. I'm that OCD sometimes) turned into a brilliant idea -- it's a pen cap pencil holder! My desk is in desperate need a of little OCDTLC.  


You can pretty much drink the most unappealing fluid out of these cups and probably still do so with a smile. Total cuteness. And stackable too. I can't resist.

Stay warm, dear friends. It's currently 15 degrees in the land of oHIo & I can't feel my toes.

*All photos & products courtesy of Fred Flare.

1 comment:

  1. Love those cups.

    I just have to say, you are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

What say you, me lovelies?