Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Home Sweet Apartment


Love, LOVE the color.
Source: http://apartmentdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/07/apartment-interior-design.html


Oh, how I wish I could tell you I enjoy moving, but seriously, does anyone really enjoy the MOVING part?? Doubtful.

There have been a few hiccups, such as, not having a refrigerator yet. Since today is the first day of my lease, someone best be puttin' in a new fridge soon!

I met my new across-the-hall neighbor tonight. She's a polite woman, maybe early forties? Lives there with her daughter and Taco Bell dog. I like nice people. Makes the transition a bit easier. Especially this one.

I hate to sound like such a homebody, because I don't think I am one, at all. But after living alone for a year, then moving back to the mothership for almost two years, I'm a little saddened to leave the nest again. True, murder would've ensued had I stayed much longer, but I love my fam no matter what. Drama, crazy or none - they're my peeps.

So, here I go. Spreading the proverbial wings and leaving the nest once again. However, the nest I'm flocking to will be pimp. Trust.

Purple: the color of Amy
Image source: http://ny.curbed.com/uploads/200e57thstreet.jpg

1 comment:

What say you, me lovelies?